A few years ago the public health team would have mobilised forces to support parents in getting their children immunised.
What does PHT stand for?
PHT stands for Public Health Team
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PHT
We have 55 other meanings of PHT in our Acronym Attic
- Physician Heal Thyself (various locations)
- Post-Harvest Technology
- Potomac Heritage Trail (est. 1983)
- Preliminary Hearing Transcript (law)
- Pressure Half Time
- Primary Heat Transport (nuclear power plants)
- Prisoner Handling Team (UK)
- Pro Hockey Talk (NBC Sports)
- Professional Horse Trainer (certification)
- Pseudo-Hadamard Transform (Twofish, SAFER)
- Public Health Trust (Miami-Dade County, Florida)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Putting Hubby Thru
- Peptide Histidine Transporter 1 (protein)
- Patterson House Tenant Association
- Potomac Heritage Trail Association (Vienna, VA)
- Psychotherapy and Hypnosis Training Academy (UK)
- Psychotherapy and Hypnosis Training Association
- Public Health Training Assistant
- Public Housing Tenants Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The money has been allocated to the city's Public Health team, which will be run by Birmingham City Council from April.
Now the public health team in Warwickshire is asking people who used the project to provide feedback through an online survey.
Public health teams should identify and work with 'champions' who have a particular interest or role in preventing obesity in local authority and NHS strategy groups and public, private, community and voluntary sector bodies.
Generally, in the public health community, people tend to be split on whether to prioritize and "become strategic based on the fact there are limited resources" or to advocate for more resources, said Paul Kuehnert, MS, RN, director of the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation's public health team.
With public health teams, we will be looking into why there has been an outbreak in summer and it is unusual.
The strategy has been developed in partnership between Flying Start, Aneurin Bevan Health Board, Aneurin Bevan public health team and Children in Wales.
Dr Nadeem Ghafoor, board member responsible for primary care with North Kirklees Health Alliance (the clinical commissioning group for the area); and Patricia Muramatsu from the public health team at NHS Kirklees will be speaking.