The group, known as the Framing the Future: The Second Hundred Years of Education for Public Health Task Force, is convened by the Association of Schools of Public Health.
What does PHTF stand for?
PHTF stands for Public Health Task Force (various locations)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PHTF
We have 2 other meanings of PHTF in our Acronym Attic
- Psychotherapy and Hypnosis Training Association
- Public Health Training Assistant
- Public Housing Tenants Association
- Petra Hypnosis & Training Centre (Singapore)
- Philadelphia Hair Transplant Center (est. 1994; Pennsylvania)
- Philips High Tech Campus (Netherlands)
- Pleasant Hill Tennis Club (Pleasant Hill, CA)
- Post Harvest Technology Centre (Tamil Nadu Agricultural University; India)
- Public Health Training Center
- Profound Hypothermia and Total Circulatory Arrest
- Putative Homeodomain Transcription Factor
- Public Health Task Group (UK)
- Pearl Harbor, Territory of Hawaii (US Navy)
- Pleckstrin Homology and Tec Homology
- Provinciaal Handels- en Taalinstituut (Belgian school)
- Public Health Training and Information Network (North Carolina)
- Pasha Hawaii Transport Lines
- Precursor Helper T Lymphocytes
- Pre-Hospital Trauma Life Support
- Public Health and Tropical Medicine
Samples in periodicals archive:
O'Brien said the main purpose of the special legislation is to fulfill the primary recommendation of the Public Health Task Force - returning the primary powers in public health matters to the health board, rather than vesting them solely in one individual.
You are a member of a public health task force with the assignment to reduce the impact of in uenza on your community.