More people in Los Angeles County describe their health as poor or just fair than in any other of the nation's 50 largest cities except Fresno, according to a new study from the Public Health Resource Group of Portland, Maine.
What does PHRG stand for?
PHRG stands for Public Health Resource Group (University of New England, College of Osteopathic Medicine; Portland, ME)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of PHRG in our Acronym Attic
- Public Health Research and Education Development (Canada)
- Public Health Review Evaluation Database
- Public Health Risk Evaluation Data
- Perinatal HIV Reduction and Education Demonstration Activities
- Per Host Rate Limiter
- Pacific Handicap Racing Fleet (various locations)
- Parliamentary Human Rights Foundation (Washington, DC)
- People's Hurricane Relief Fund (Hurricane Katrina relief)
- Performance Handicap Racing Fleet
- Perinatal Hypoxia-Related Factors
- Primary Hand Receipt Holder
- Pacific Health Research Institute (since 1960; Honolulu, Hawaii)
- Pintabian Horse Registry, Inc (Karlstad, Minnesota)
- Pittsburgh Health Research Institute (Pennsylvania)
- Population Health Research Institute (est. 1999; Canada)
- Port and Harbour Research Institute (Ministry of Transport; Japan)
- Palestinian Human Rights Information Center
- Program on Human Rights and Justice
- Pan Handle Regional Library
- Public Health Research Laboratories (Sacramento, CA)