Queensland Health is the government department responsible for administering the northern state's hospitals, medical services and public health programmes.
What does PHP stand for?
PHP stands for Public Health Programme (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PHP
We have 261 other meanings of PHP in our Acronym Attic
- Process of Handicap Production
- Professional Homepage Power (Germany)
- Professional Housing Provider (education based certification program)
- Programmable Hyperlinked Pasta
- Project for Horticultural Promotion
- Project Honey Pot (online security initiative)
- Public Health and Policy (various organizations)
- Public Health Perspective
- Public Health Preparedness
- Purple Heart Patrol (DC Comics)
- Personal Home Page/Form Interpreter
- Partial Hydrolytic Polyacrylamide (oil and gas drilling mud additive)
- Politique d'Harmonisation des Projets Agricoles (French)
- Port Hedland Port Authority (Australia)
- Pre Health Professions Advisement (office at Farmingdale State College of the State University of New York)
- Professional Helicopter Pilots Association
- Professional Hockey Players' Association
- Pre-Health Professions Advisory Committee
- Php Bulletin Board
Samples in periodicals archive:
This book uses the notion of a public health programme in a wider perspective to include the health condition-related WHO programmes as well as their health counterparts in countries and internationally, whether governmental, non-governmental, private, inter-governmental or international.
It has systematically retreated from the temperate regions to the tropics official in charge of malaria control in east and southern Africa, conceded that climate change creates favourable conditions for the spread of malaria, but says public health programmes can, if implemented properly, outweigh the effects of climate change.