The guide builds on previous work conducted by CDC's Office of Public Health Preparedness and Response and brings together the work of five core national organizations: the Association of Public Health Laboratories, the Association of Schools of Public Health, the Association of State and Territorial Health Officials, the National Association of County and City Health Officials and Trust for America's Health.
What does PHPR stand for?
PHPR stands for Public Health Preparedness and Response
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PHPR
We have 2 other meanings of PHPR in our Acronym Attic
- Physicians Health Plan of Northern Indiana
- P-Hydroxyphenylpyruvate (biochemistry, phenylalanine catabolism)
- Passive House Planning Package
- Passive House Planning Package (software)
- Pennsylvania Heritage Parks Program (est. 1989; Department of Conservation and Natural Resources)
- Philippine Health Promotion Program (strategy)
- Pre-Health Professions Program (Kansas State University)
- Public Health Practice Program Office
- Paige Hendricks Public Relations (Fort Worth, TX)
- Penny Haywood Public Relations (UK)
- Parkwood Hills Public School (Ottawa, Canada)
- PHP Hypertext Preprocessor Source
- Plant Health Propagation Scheme (UK)
- Prince Henry Pain Scale (postoperative pain)
- Public Health Prevention Service (US CDC)
- Pulsed High Power System (EMEGS)
- Pre-Health Professions Student Alliance (San Francisco State University; CA)
- Physicians Health Plan of South Michigan (Jackson, MI)
- Physicians Health Plan of Southwest Michigan
- Perinatal HIV Prevention Trial
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ali Khan, director of CDC's Office of Public Health Preparedness and Response.
The core chapter, Public Health Preparedness and Response, may disappoint those seeking more than general principles.
GAO believes that the proposed reorganization has the potential to repair fragmentation in the coordination of public health preparedness and response programs at the federal, state, and local levels.
Experts invited for collaboration with the students include Lou Turner of the North Carolina Office of Public Health Preparedness and Response and Charlie Fisher, Chair of the Chapel Hill-Carrboro Chamber of Commerce.
Hauer was responsible for coordinating the country's medical and public health preparedness and response to emergencies, including acts of biological, chemical and nuclear terrorism.
NYSE: PKI), today announced that the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), as part of the Cooperative Agreement on Public Health Preparedness and Response for Bioterrorism, has agreed to purchase 36 inductively coupled plasma-mass spectrometer (ICP-MS) systems for approximately $9 million.