Introduction to Air Pollution Science: A Public Health Perspective Robert F.
What does PHP stand for?
PHP stands for Public Health Perspective
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PHP
We have 261 other meanings of PHP in our Acronym Attic
- Prepaid Health Plans (health maintenance organizations USA)
- Presbyterian Hospital of Plano (Plano, TX)
- Process of Handicap Production
- Professional Homepage Power (Germany)
- Professional Housing Provider (education based certification program)
- Programmable Hyperlinked Pasta
- Project for Horticultural Promotion
- Project Honey Pot (online security initiative)
- Public Health and Policy (various organizations)
- Public Health Preparedness
- Public Health Programme (various organizations)
- Purple Heart Patrol (DC Comics)
- Personal Home Page/Form Interpreter
- Partial Hydrolytic Polyacrylamide (oil and gas drilling mud additive)
- Politique d'Harmonisation des Projets Agricoles (French)
- Port Hedland Port Authority (Australia)
- Pre Health Professions Advisement (office at Farmingdale State College of the State University of New York)
- Professional Helicopter Pilots Association
- Professional Hockey Players' Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
General sessions and breakout workshops will explore highway safety from the public health perspective, focusing on how to apply public health successes to the field of highway safety.
Whether there is sufficient compliance with disinfection requirements is an important variable in the safety of salon and barbershop services from a public health perspective," Dr.
from a public health perspective we have to regulate these commodities and make sure they are safe, efficacious, quality and do what they claim to do,' Ms Hela said.
Islamabad was a high-risk city from the public health perspective as there was huge influx of people from different parts of the country.
It's really important from a public health perspective for counties and regions to recognize the health problems for which they are at particular risk," says endocrinologist Judith Fradkin of the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases in Bethesda, Md.
The state needs to attack MRSA from a public health perspective, Peek said, so prevention methods can be developed in each arena and best practices shared.
At this cost, it was not cost effective from a public health perspective to administer fish oils to rheumatoid arthritis patients.