Seasonal flu clinics Montachusett Public Health Network, in conjunction with local boards of health, will hold seasonal flu clinics.
What does PHN stand for?
PHN stands for Public Health Network
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PHN
We have 44 other meanings of PHN in our Acronym Attic
- North Philadelphia (Amtrak station code; Philadelphia, PA)
- Parc Historique National (French: National Historic Park; Canada)
- Passive Heymann Nephritis
- Personal Health Number (Canada)
- Phase Noise
- Plan Hidrológico Nacional (Spain)
- Population, Health, & Nutrition
- Port Huron, Michigan (Airport Code)
- Post-Herpetic Neuralgia (complication from a shingles infection)
- Public Health Notification (US FDA)
- Public Health Nurse
- Public Health Nutrition (various schools)
- Park Hill Neighborhood Association (Baltimore, MD)
- Parkland Hills Neighborhood Association (Albuquerque, NM)
- Pasadena Highlands Neighborhood Association
- Persistent History Navigation Assistant
- Pine Hills Neighborhood Association (New York)
- Pizza Hut, North America
- Pleasant Hills Neighborhood Association (San Jose, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For example, the Massachusetts Department of Public Health Network (MDPHnet) had previously received ONC grant funding to create its distributed query infrastructure to perform queries to inform diabetes and influenza-like illness surveillance, says Jeffrey Brown, Ph.
2,3) Significant changes at the national level as a result of their recommendations include the creation of the Public Health Agency of Canada, the National Collaborating Centres for Public Health, and the Pan-Canadian Public Health Network.
Ultimately, he said, attacks intended to paralyze a country with fear ended up strengthening public health networks all over the United States.
Earlier this year Cheshire & Merseyside Public Health Network welcomed Government moves towards a minimum price for alcohol.
Mike Jones, alcohol programme manager for the public health network in Manchester, says he is speaking to a number of local authorities, including Middlesbrough, that plan to push through their own minimum pricing bylaws if Manchester succeeds.
Prior to the establishment of the Pan-Canadian Public Health Network in 2005, intergovernmental communication in public health was facilitated by the Council of Chief Medical Officers of Health.
Recent accusations that the Pan-Canadian Public Health Network has neglected Aboriginal people by not providing information and resources to manage H1N1 are overblown, according to one of the network's co-chairs, Dr.