Winstanly is an adjunct assistant professor in the Department of Public Health Leadership Program at the UNC Gillings School of Global Public Health, an associate faculty member at UNC's Center for Genomics and Society and assistant professor at Union Graduate College's Center for Bioethics and Clinical Leadership.
What does PHLP stand for?
PHLP stands for Public Health Leadership Program (University of North Carolina)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PHLP
We have 3 other meanings of PHLP in our Acronym Attic
- Public Health Laboratory Network (Australia)
- Pulmonary Hilar Lymph Node
- Pigsty Hill Light Orchestra (UK)
- Public Health Law Organization (University of Hawaii; Honolulu, HI)
- Parent Health Locus of Control
- Gopher Log (goPHer log)
- Photo Log (see also Flog)
- Primary Home Language Other Than English
- Pennsylvania Health Law Project
- Public Health Law Program
- Public Health Law and Policy Journal
- Purified Human Postheparin Lipoprotein Lipase
- PH domain Leucine-rich repeat Protein Phosphatase
- Parish House Living Room (St. Thomas' Church; Fort Washington, PA)
- Pelican Hi-Lo Readers (books)
- Public Health Learning Resources
- Parallelizing High-Level Synthesis (computing)
- Partnership and Household Livelihood Security (CARE International)
- Portable Helicopter Lighting Set
- Public Health Laboratory Service