Pandemic planning lead by the Canadian Public Health Laboratory Network included implementation of a reverse transcription PCR (RT-PCR) platform.
What does PHLN stand for?
PHLN stands for Public Health Laboratory Network (Australia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PHLN
We have 3 other meanings of PHLN in our Acronym Attic
- Public Health Leadership Initiative for Emergency Response
- Public Health Leadership Institute of Florida
- Prentice Hall's Learning on the Internet Partnership (Upper Saddle River, NJ)
- Public Health Laboratory Information System
- Palm Harbor Little League (Florida)
- Paradise Hills Little League (Albuquerque, NM)
- Port Hueneme Little League (Oxnard, CA)
- Prime Holdings Labuan Limited (Genting Berhad; Malaysia)
- Penwith Healthy Living Network (UK)
- Pinjaman/Hibah Luar Negeri (Indonesian: Foreign State Grants/Loans; Indonesia)
- Pulmonary Hilar Lymph Node
- Pigsty Hill Light Orchestra (UK)
- Public Health Law Organization (University of Hawaii; Honolulu, HI)
- Parent Health Locus of Control
- Gopher Log (goPHer log)
- Photo Log (see also Flog)
- Primary Home Language Other Than English
- Pennsylvania Health Law Project
- Public Health Law Program
- Public Health Leadership Program (University of North Carolina)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The public health laboratory network, built with the first round of bioterrorism funding in 1999, worked well.
Monitoring of cholera in Canada is completed through the National Notifiable Diseases Program and through the public health laboratory network.