An ebMS profile of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Public Health Information Network Messaging System (PHIN MS) --A profile covering Health Level 7 (HL7) version 2 and version 3 messages in accordance with the HL7 Transport Specification ebXML - Release 1 (Draft Standard for Trial Use).
What does PHINMS stand for?
PHINMS stands for Public Health Information Network Messaging System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Public Health Issue Management System (Washington)
- Philosophy of Mathematics: Sociological Aspects and Mathematical Practice (workshop)
- Parrot Heads in Need (Westerville, OH)
- Personal Health Information Number (Canada)
- Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Industry News (database)
- Philologie Im Netz (German journal)
- Pro-Hope International
- Public Health Information Network (CDC)
- Public Health Information Network Messaging Services
- Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Industry News Database
- Nominal Bank Angle (aviation)
- Parrot Heads in Natural Settings (Jimmy Buffet club)
- Peers Helping Incoming New Students (University of Pennsylvania)
- Public Health Institute of Scotland (UK)
- Private Health Insurance Ombudsman (Australia)
- 2-Amino-1-Methyl-6-Phenylimidazo (4,5-B)pyridine
- Para-Hydrogen Induced Polarization (NMR spectroscopy)
- Parrot Heads in Paradise, Inc.
- Pet Health Insurance Program
- Product Human Interaction Platform (Instablogs News Network)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The health-care sector is addressed by including the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's (CDC's) Public Health Information Network Messaging System (PHIN MS) guidelines for client authentication.
Business Editors/Health/Medical Writers/High-Tech Writers AUSTIN, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 25, 2004 Interoperable ebMS Systems Critical to Growth of PHIN Six leading software companies successfully completed interoperability testing of the ebXML messaging profile of the Center for Disease Control and Prevention's (CDC's) Public Health Information Network Messaging System (PHIN MS) conducted by Drummond Group Inc.