What does PHIG stand for?
PHIG stands for Public Health Informatics Group (University of Washington; Seattle, WA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PHIG
We have 4 other meanings of PHIG in our Acronym Attic
- Proton and Heavy Ion Detector (particle telescope)
- Pathogen-Host Interaction Data Integration and Analysis System
- Public Health Indicators Data System (Florida Department of Health)
- Public Health Information Development Unit (Australia)
- Philadelphia Health Information Exchange
- Professional Hispanics in Energy (Yorba Linda, CA)
- Philadelphia Improv Festival
- Provincial Homelessness Initiatives Fund (Canada)
- Public Health Informatics Fellowship Program (Centers for Disease Control)
- Public Health Interest Group (various locations)
- Programmer's Hierarchical Interactive Graphics System
- PHIGS Plus Lumiere and Surfaces
- Planet Hollywood International, Inc.
- Population Health Impact Institute (Loveland, OH)
- Professional Home Inspectors Institute
- Public Health Informatics Institute (Decatur, GA)
- Private Health Insurance Incentives Scheme (Australia)
- Pediatric Health Information Line (Southeast Child Safety Institute; Alabama)
- Philadelphia, PA, USA