What does PHENOM stand for?
PHENOM stands for Public Health Expertise Network Of Mentors
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PHENOM
- Pseudomorphic High Electron Mobility Transistor
- Pennsylvania Home Education Network
- Prostate Health Education Network
- Provincial Health Ethics Network (Alberta, Canada)
- Phentermine-Fenfluramine (diet drug)
- Pioneering High Energy Nuclear Interaction eXperiment (Relativistic Heavy Ion Collider)
- Python-based Hierarchical Environment for Integrated Xtallography
- Philadelphia Higher Education Network for Neighborhood Development
- Public Higher Education Network of Massachusetts (Amherst, MA)
- Public Health Emergency Officer
- Public Health Engineering Organisation (Housing and Urban Development Department; Orissa, India)
- Problem Hypothesis Experiment Observations Conclusions
- pH Electronic Paper (Hanna Instruments)
- Physics of High Energy Plasmas
- Posterior Helical Ear Pits
- Public Health Education Program (various locations)
- Public Health Emergency Preparedness (US CDC)
- Public Health Emergency Program