PESHAWAR -- Minister for Public Health Engineering Department (PHED) Shah Farman has said that the Khyber Pakthunkhwa government has evolved a policy called 'Clean Water For All' and is likely to be unveiled shortly with main focus on ensuring provision of clean drinking water to all the citizens of the province.
What does PHED stand for?
PHED stands for Public Health Engineering Department (India)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PHED
We have 7 other meanings of PHED in our Acronym Attic
- Public Health Employment Connection (job posting site)
- Public Higher Education Center (New River Community and Technical College; Beaver, WV)
- Pre-Hospital Emergency Care Council (regulates professional training standards in health care; Ireland)
- Promontory Heights Elementary Community School Association (Chilliwack, British Columbia, Canada
- Part Handling, Engineering and Development Corporation (Anaheim, CA)
- Pesticide Handler Exposure Database (US EPA)
- Physical Education (also seen as PE)
- Planning, Housing and Economic Development
- Program for the Higher Education of the Disabled (Hofstra University; New York)
- Promoting Healthy Eating in Detroit (Michigan)
- Partnerships for Home Energy Efficiency
- Professors and Heads of Electrical Engineering (UK)
- Public Health and Environmental Evaluation
- Public Health Emergency Epidemiology Program (New York)
- Pakistan Health and Education Foundation
- Pennsylvania Higher Education Foundation
- Placer Hills Education Foundation (Meadow Vista, CA)
- Pueblo Hispanic Education Foundation (est. 1988; Pueblo, CO)
- Pulsed High Electric Field
- Pennsylvania Higher Educational Facilities Authority
Samples in periodicals archive:
PESHAWAR -- NAB Khyber Pakhtunkhwa arrested Nasir Latif Baloch, Executive Engineer Public Health Engineering Department (PHED) Nowshera allegedly involved in purchase of Substandard transformers at exorbitant rates.
ISLAMABAD -- NAB has arrested Nasir Latif Baloch, Executive Engineer Public Health Engineering Department (PHED) Nowshera
PESHAWAR -- NAB Khyber Pakhtunkhwa today arrested Nasir Latif Baloch, Executive Engineer Public Health Engineering Department (PHED) Nowshera allegedly involved in purchase of Substandard transformers at exorbitant rates.
The meeting was attended by the representatives of KWSB, Special Initiative Department, Public Health Engineering Department, Irrigation Department, Zakat Department, Director, Planning, Development and Environment, District Administration of Karachi East and West respectively among others.
Pre-Qualification: Supply following materials from the manufactures or their authorized dealers having supplied digger hammer & over burdon digger button bits to public health engineering department (e&m) division in chhattisgarh state for the last 02 years.
22 ( ANI ): Public Health Engineering Department (PHE) staff on Saturday in Srinagar staged a protest against the state government and demanded regularisation of jobs.
Principal secretary in the public health engineering department Purushottam Agrawal also said all the work of phase- I had been completed.