Moreover, the government has also planned installation of 20 solar water pumps in 10 districts of the province for water supply schemes of the Public Health Engineering department (PHED).
What does PHED stand for?
PHED stands for Public Health Engineering Department (India)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PHED
We have 7 other meanings of PHED in our Acronym Attic
- Public Health Employment Connection (job posting site)
- Public Higher Education Center (New River Community and Technical College; Beaver, WV)
- Pre-Hospital Emergency Care Council (regulates professional training standards in health care; Ireland)
- Promontory Heights Elementary Community School Association (Chilliwack, British Columbia, Canada
- Part Handling, Engineering and Development Corporation (Anaheim, CA)
- Pesticide Handler Exposure Database (US EPA)
- Physical Education (also seen as PE)
- Planning, Housing and Economic Development
- Program for the Higher Education of the Disabled (Hofstra University; New York)
- Promoting Healthy Eating in Detroit (Michigan)
- Partnerships for Home Energy Efficiency
- Professors and Heads of Electrical Engineering (UK)
- Public Health and Environmental Evaluation
- Public Health Emergency Epidemiology Program (New York)
- Pakistan Health and Education Foundation
- Pennsylvania Higher Education Foundation
- Placer Hills Education Foundation (Meadow Vista, CA)
- Pueblo Hispanic Education Foundation (est. 1988; Pueblo, CO)
- Pulsed High Electric Field
- Pennsylvania Higher Educational Facilities Authority
Samples in periodicals archive:
Expression of interest for Selection of Individual (1) Procurement, (2) Institutional, (3) Social Development and Communications, (4) Environment, (5) Monitoring and Evaluation, (6) Financial Management and (7) Technical Specialists (Consultants) for State Project Management Unit (SPMU) at Bihar State Water & Sanitation Mission (BSWSM)under Public Health Engineering Department (PHED) , Govt.
Minister of Public Health Engineering Department (PHED), Bihar Ashwini Kumar Chaubey also echoed similar view and added that the national leadership of the party would take the decision.
The militants who kidnapped Soram Ibomcha Singh, an employee of Public Health Engineering Department and his son Geetchandra Singh, have demanded a ransom of 20 lakh rupees for their release.
The campus of the institute would be constructed within the premises of PCRWR and its objective will be capacity building of the water supply agencies, public health engineering departments, and local governments, which at present are not duly trained to address the water quality issues related to chemical, biological and physical contamination causing serious hazards to human life.
Provincial Public Health Engineering department sources told here Thursday said that the provincial government in collaboration with the federal government is also installing water filtration plant in every union council of the province.
Jamal Yousuf, DG, RDA Shahbaz Makeen, SE Highways, SE Public Health Engineering Department, DCO Rawalpindi Saqib Zafar, DCOs of Attock, Jhelum and Chakwal, Shakil Ahmed, Muhammad Waqar Bakhshi and Mehmood ul Hassan Zia and EDOs of Education, District Monitoring Officers participated.
Officials of the state Public Health Engineering Department (PHED) said that the administration is doing everything possible to meet the demands of the people.