03, Public Health Emergency Management Within the Department of Defense} This comprehensive instruction addresses various subjects including public health emergency management roles and responsibilities for military commanders, as well as roles for military treatment facility (MTF) commanders, public health emergency officers, and MTF emergency managers.
What does PHEM stand for?
PHEM stands for Public Health Emergency Management (various locations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PHEM
We have 3 other meanings of PHEM in our Acronym Attic
- Public Health Entomology Laboratory (Ball State University; Muncie, IN)
- Public Health Education Leadership Institute (Directors of Health Promotion and Education)
- Petawatt High Energy Laser for Heavy Ion Experiments
- Physical Electricity Index (European Energy Exchange)
- Precision High Energy-Density Liner Implosion Experiments
- Pulsed High Energy Laser Countermeasures
- Panther Habitat Evaluation Model (US Fish and Wildlife Service)
- Patient Health Education Materials (Canada)
- Potential Harmonics Expansion Method (physics)
- Public Health Education in Medicine (Department of Public Health; Los Angeles, CA)
- Poly 2-Hydroxyethylmethacrylate
- Public Health Emergency Medical Countermeasures (US Department of Health and Human Services)
- Public Health Emergency Medical Countermeasures Enterprise
- Pseudomorphic High Electron Mobility Transistor
- Pennsylvania Home Education Network
- Prostate Health Education Network
- Provincial Health Ethics Network (Alberta, Canada)
- Phentermine-Fenfluramine (diet drug)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Additionally, the Board will receive information briefs regarding public health emergency management in DoD, the Defense and Veterans pain management initiative, convalescent plasma therapy, and DoD Haiti relief efforts.
Representatives added that a national task force drawn from the world health organization and public health emergency management team of the ministry of health is set up to take preventive measures ahead of any appearance.