What does PHEEP stand for?
PHEEP stands for Public Health Emergency Epidemiology Program (New York)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of PHEEP in our Acronym Attic
- Part Handling, Engineering and Development Corporation (Anaheim, CA)
- Pesticide Handler Exposure Database (US EPA)
- Physical Education (also seen as PE)
- Planning, Housing and Economic Development
- Program for the Higher Education of the Disabled (Hofstra University; New York)
- Promoting Healthy Eating in Detroit (Michigan)
- Public Health Engineering Department (India)
- Partnerships for Home Energy Efficiency
- Professors and Heads of Electrical Engineering (UK)
- Public Health and Environmental Evaluation
- Pakistan Health and Education Foundation
- Pennsylvania Higher Education Foundation
- Placer Hills Education Foundation (Meadow Vista, CA)
- Pueblo Hispanic Education Foundation (est. 1988; Pueblo, CO)
- Pulsed High Electric Field
- Pennsylvania Higher Educational Facilities Authority
- Public Health Environmental Health (educational course)
- Public Health Education and Health Promotion (American Public Health Association)
- Paramount Home Entertainment International (Hollywood, CA)
- Paris Hilton Entertainment, Inc.