Those groups included the Chiropractic Health Care Section; Public Health Education and Health Promotion Section; Ethics Special Primary Interest Group; Cancer Forum; Trade and Health Forum; Asian Pacific Islander Caucus for Public Health; Caucus on Homelessness; Caucus on Public Health and the Faith Community; Caucus on Refugee and Immigrant Health; Labor Caucus; Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Caucus of Public Health; and the Men's Health Caucus.
What does PHEHP stand for?
PHEHP stands for Public Health Education and Health Promotion (American Public Health Association)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Professors and Heads of Electrical Engineering (UK)
- Public Health and Environmental Evaluation
- Public Health Emergency Epidemiology Program (New York)
- Pakistan Health and Education Foundation
- Pennsylvania Higher Education Foundation
- Placer Hills Education Foundation (Meadow Vista, CA)
- Pueblo Hispanic Education Foundation (est. 1988; Pueblo, CO)
- Pulsed High Electric Field
- Pennsylvania Higher Educational Facilities Authority
- Public Health Environmental Health (educational course)
- Paramount Home Entertainment International (Hollywood, CA)
- Paris Hilton Entertainment, Inc.
- Physician Evaluation of Improvement
- Private Higher Education Institute
- Public Higher Education Institution (various locations)
- Publishing House of Electronics Industry (China)
- Public Health Emergency of International Concern
- Percutaneous Hot Ethanol Injection Therapy
- Physiological Heat Exposure Limit
- Potentially Highly Erodible Land (agriculture)