Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC) has estimated that nine in 1,000 are born with FASD.
What does PHAC stand for?
PHAC stands for Public Health Agency of Canada
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PHAC
We have 31 other meanings of PHAC in our Acronym Attic
- Public Health Advisory Board (community health assistance group; various locations)
- Public Health Appeal Board (Alberta, Canada)
- Public Health Association of British Columbia (Canada)
- Peel Halton Acquired Brain Injury Services (Ontario, Canada)
- Pennsylvania Housing Advisory Committee
- Pennsylvania Hunger Action Center (Harrisburg, PA)
- Plan for Hardware Aspects of Certification
- Plumbing Heating Air Conditioning
- Pontiac Hmong Alliance Church (Michigan)
- Public Health Advisory Committee
- Prairie Heating and CO2 Enrichment (field experiment; Ft. Collins, CO)
- Pediatric HIV/AIDS Cohort Study
- Primary Health and Community Support (Australia)
- Philadelphia Association for Critical Thinking (Philadelphia, PA)
- Phreakers / Hackers / Anarchists / Cyberpunks / Technologists
- Polymer Hot And Cold Technology Association (manufacturers and distributors of polymer based piping systems)
- Packet Header Anomaly Detection (network traffic)
- Photically After-Discharge (neurobiology)
- Public Health Absolventen Deutschland (German: Public Health Graduates Germany)
- Public Health Affinity Domain (computer science)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Funded through the Public Health Agency of Canada s Cancer Program, the projects announced today address removing barriers, raising awareness and promoting participation in cancer screening and early detection.
METHODS The Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC) has developed a national enhanced surveillance system for HIV among MSM called M-Track.
Available from: Public Health Agency of Canada Ottawa, Ontario, Canada E-mail: mes@phac-aspc.
This tendency is perhaps best exemplified by the Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC), which depends very emphatically on integrated relationships, both with other federal departments and with the provincial and territorial governments.
And samples taken in the Montreal area between 2005 and 2007, in collaboration with the Public Health Agency of Canada and the University of Guelph, provide strong new evidence that E.
Three pregnant women were among a group of six people who have been admitted to intensive care after contracting swine flu in one Canadian province, said Danielle Grondin, an assistant deputy minister at the Public Health Agency of Canada.
As stated by the Public Health Agency of Canada (2008), Since schools are the only formal educational institution to have meaningful (and mandatory) contact with nearly every young person, they are in a unique position to provide children, adolescents and young adults with the knowledge, understanding, skills, and attitudes they will need to make and act upon decisions that promote sexual health throughout their lives (p.