But we were concerned that the findings may not apply to our modern, fatter population,'' the Sydney Morning Herald quoted Lobstein from Curtin University's Public Health Advocacy Institute in Perth as saying.
What does PHAI stand for?
PHAI stands for Public Health Advocacy Institute (Boston, Massachusetts)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PHAI
- Parrot House and Friends (Mexico)
- Product High-order Ambiguity Function
- Philadelphia Home Art Garden (Pennsylvania)
- To Eat, Consume (Prefix)
- Panasonic Home Appliances Hangzhou Co., Ltd. (China)
- Planar Halogenated Aromatic Hydrocarbon (toxicology)
- Panasonic Home Appliances India Co. Ltd.
- Passive House Association of Ireland
- Phainopepia (bird species Phainopepla nitens)
- Port Hope Area Initiative (est. 2001; Canada)
- Public Health Alliance Ireland (now Public Health Alliance for the Island of Ireland; est. 2006)
- Public Health Alliance for the Island of Ireland (est. 2006; education and advocacy organization)
- Ports & Harbours Association of Japan
- Pilots Handbook of Aeronautical Knowledge (Federal Aviation Administration)
- Paint Horse Association Luxembourg
- Portland Harbour Authority Limited (UK)
- Public Health Association of Latvia (est. 1995)
- Phreakers Hackers and Laundromat Service Employees (hacker group)
- Palisades Hudson Asset Management (various locations)
- Paraguay Hecho a Mano (Spanish: Paraguay Made by Hand; cultural preservation group)
Samples in periodicals archive:
overconsumption by children, which generates obesity," says Ben Kelley, a member of the board of the Public Health Advocacy Institute in Boston, a research and advocacy institute established by faculty of Northeastern University School of Law and the Graduate Programs in Public Health at Tufts University School of Medicine.
For the last few years, I have collaborated with colleagues at Northeastern University School of Law (Boston, MA), first in creating a JD/MPH (Juris Doctor/Master of Public Health) dual degree program (Tufts School of Medicine 2001), and then the Public Health Advocacy Institute (Boston, MA).