Bonetto is a member of the Federal Laws Committee of the Oregon Health Fund Board, chairs the Central Oregon Health Collaborative and the Deschutes County Public Health Advisory Board, is the former Director of the Oregon Health Policy Commission, and was most recently the Senior Vice President of Planning & Development for Clear Choice Health Plans.
What does PHAB stand for?
PHAB stands for Public Health Advisory Board (community health assistance group; various locations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PHAB
We have 12 other meanings of PHAB in our Acronym Attic
- Provincial Health Authorities of Alberta (employer bargaining group; Canada)
- Philippine Association of Architectural Renderers
- Passion, Hero, Antagonist, Awareness, Transformation (persuasion elements)
- Praising Him at All Times (gospel album)
- Parole and Humanitarian Assistance Branch
- People Have Abilities (UK)
- Physical Handicapped and Able Bodied
- Professional Hair and Beauty
- Profile of Hearing Aid Benefit
- Public Health Accreditation Board (Alexandria, VA)
- Public Health Appeal Board (Alberta, Canada)
- Public Health Association of British Columbia (Canada)
- Peel Halton Acquired Brain Injury Services (Ontario, Canada)
- Pennsylvania Housing Advisory Committee
- Pennsylvania Hunger Action Center (Harrisburg, PA)
- Plan for Hardware Aspects of Certification
- Plumbing Heating Air Conditioning
- Pontiac Hmong Alliance Church (Michigan)
- Public Health Advisory Committee
- Public Health Agency of Canada
Samples in periodicals archive:
He currently chairs the Oregon Public Health Advisory Board.
He has served on numerous boards and organizations, including the UNC School of Pharmacy Alumni Association, the Johns Hopkins School of Hygiene and Public Health Advisory Board, and the North Carolina Pharmaceutical Association.