Lord Beecham, a Labour frontbench spokesman in the House of Lords, and a lifelong friend, said: "Sue brought her journalist's eye for detail to her wide-ranging contribution to public service in the NHS, the magistracy and the Public Guardianship Office.
What does PGO stand for?
PGO stands for Public Guardianship Office (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PGO
We have 44 other meanings of PGO in our Acronym Attic
- Pipfruit Growers New Zealand Inc.
- Particuliere Gegevensbeherende Organistatie
- Pass Grade Only (academics)
- Plan Gospodarki Odpadami (Polish: Waste Management Plan)
- Policy, Guidance and Oversight
- Ponto-Geniculo Occipital (burst neurons)
- Post-Grant Opposition (intellectual property; various locations)
- Profile-Guided Optimization (computer programming)
- Project GNOME Organization (US Atomic Energy Commission)
- Project on Government Oversight
- Prettiest Girl of All Time (Infinite Jest)
- Payload Ground Operations Contractor
- Prominent Guest of Honour
- Purple Guardians of Honor (video game clan)
- Pagine Gialle on Line (Italian: Directory On Line)
- Pacific Global Ocean Observing System
- Produced Gas Oil Ratio (measurement)
- Pierro Gallery of South Orange (New Jersey)
- Plasma Glutamic-Oxaloacetic Transaminase
- Point Guard of the Future (basketball)
Samples in periodicals archive:
However you will have to pay the open market value of the property since you would need approval from the Public Guardianship Office if the transaction contains an element of gift.
However, the legislation does provide for the operation and registration of all EPAs created before October 1 2007, and you should therefore contact the Public Guardianship Office with a view to registering your power.
In recognition of Elder Law Month and Older American's Month, the Elder Law Section, along with Department of Elder Affairs Secretary Carole Green and the Statewide Public Guardianship Office, in May hosted advance directives workshops throughout the state.
Logica's recent customer wins in the public sector include the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS), Haringey Council, Waltham Forest Council and the Public Guardianship Office.
The panel operates under the supervision of the London-based court, and its administrative branch, the Public Guardianship Office.
In 1999, the legislature, recognizing a need for administrative oversight of public and professional guardians, created the Statewide Public Guardianship Office (SPGO).
You can get a great deal of information and a copy of the forms from the Public Guardianship Offices website at www.