Texas Statute Highlights Problems The Texas Public Funds Investment Act, passed by the legislature in 1995, requires jurisdictions to have an investment policy and to provide it to any firm undertaking investment business with that entity.
What does PFIA stand for?
PFIA stands for Public Funds Investment Act (Texas)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PFIA
We have 10 other meanings of PFIA in our Acronym Attic
- Programmable Function Input
- Prospective Financial Information
- Public Finance Initiative
- Public Financial Institution (India)
- Purolator Facet, Inc. (Franklin, TN)
- Pennsylvania Floral Industry Association
- Performance First Index Account (USAA)
- polarization fluorescence immunoassay
- Professional Flooring Installers Association
- Public Financial Inspection Agency
- Pet Food Industry Association of Australia
- President's Foreign Intelligence Advisory Board (White House)
- Percy FitzPatrick Institute of African Ornithology (South Africa)
- Pakistan Flood Information Centre (resource)
- Passive Foreign Investment Company
- Pier Fishing in California
- Pole Dance for Fitness Instruction Commission of Canada
- Progressive Familial Intrahepatic Cholestasis
- Progressive Familial Intrahepatic Cholestasis Type 1
- PFI (Prison Fellowship International) Centre for Justice and Reconciliation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Texas Public Funds Investment Pool is organized under the Texas Interlocal Cooperation Act and the Texas Public Funds Investment Act.
The pool invests exclusively in securities legally permissible for Texas local government entities pursuant to the Texas Public Funds Investment Act.