com Invesp Consulting Mie (Mae) Elbohy (248) 778-6245 Lansing Entertainment & Public Facilities Authority Eric D.
What does PFA stand for?
PFA stands for Public Facilities Authority
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PFA
We have 212 other meanings of PFA in our Acronym Attic
- Professional Financial Advisor
- Professional Footballers Association
- Profunda Femoris Artery
- Progressive Fast Analysis (Exxon Mobil Corp.)
- Project Finance Advisory
- Prosperity for All (various locations)
- Protected Forest Area (various locations)
- Protection From Abuse
- Provider Financial Assurance Audit (UK)
- Psychological First Aid
- Public Finance Authority
- Public Financing Authority
- Public First Aid
- Public Fishing Area
- Pulled from Air
- Pulverised Fuel Ash (cement additive)
- Participating Field Activity
- Peoples' Forum Against ADB (Asian Development Bank)
- Plasma Free Amino Acid (cancer biology)
- Prescott Fine Arts Association (Prescott, AZ)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Representative William Jefferson (D-LA), State Treasurer John Kennedy, the Louisiana Public Facilities Authority (LPFA), Freddie Mac and a statewide coalition of lenders and non-profit organizations.
NEW YORK -- Fitch Ratings has affirmed the senior student loan notes issued by Louisiana Public Facilities Authority, Series 2011A at 'AAAsf'.
5 million of outstanding Louisiana Public Facilities Authority revenue bonds, series 2011 (the bonds) issued on behalf of Belle Chasse Educational Foundation (the foundation).
Schieffelin of Fitch, 212-908-0689/ CO: San Marcos Public Facilities Authority ST: California IN: UTI SU: RTG TS -- NY083 -- 5394 09/23/93 16:59 EDT
NEW YORK -- Fitch Ratings has affirmed the senior student loan notes issued by Louisiana Public Facilities Authority, series 2011A at 'AAAsf.
Louisiana Public Facilities Authority EGSL Series 2008-A --Class A-1 at 'AAAsf'; --Class A-2 at 'AAAsf'; --Class A-3 at 'AAAsf'.
NEW YORK -- Fitch Ratings rates Louisiana Public Facilities Authority, taxable student loan-backed bonds, series 2011A as follows: --$151,000,000 class A-1 bonds 'AAA/LS-1'; Outlook Stable; --$248,000,000 class A-2 bonds 'AAA/LS-1'; Outlook Stable; --$110,000,000 class A-3 bonds 'AAA/LS-1'; Outlook Stable.