ACAS operates a nationwide network of public enquiry points which deal with queries on almost all employment matters, including the rights and obligations arising out of employment law.
What does PEP stand for?
PEP stands for Public Enquiry Point
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PEP
We have 816 other meanings of PEP in our Acronym Attic
- Proposal Evaluation Plan
- Protected Equity Participation
- Protein Electrophoresis (laboratory test)
- Protocol Extension Protocol
- Provincial Emergency Program (British Columbia)
- Psychoanalytic Electronic Publishing
- Psychoeducational Process
- Psychoeducational Profile
- Public Employment Program
- Public Engagement Programme (various locations)
- Pulsed Energy Projectile
- Python Enhancement Proposal
- Pre-Ejection Period to Left Ventricular Ejection Time
- Profilaggrin with Endoproteinase 1
- Pacific Egg & Poultry Association
- People, Equipment, POL, and Ammunition
- Peptidase A
- Performance Evaluation Process Algebra
- Physical Education, Physical Activity (educational program)
- Polyethylene Polyamine
Samples in periodicals archive:
For a copy of Encouraging Better Behaviour, send an SAE to the NSPCC Public Enquiry Point, 42 Curtain Road, London EC2A 3NH.
For a copy of Encouraging Better Behaviour send an SAE to the NSPCC Public Enquiry Point, 42 Curtain Road, London, EC2A 3NH.