HOUSTON, June 15 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- BP Energy Company and Public Energy Authority of Kentucky Inc.
What does PEAK stand for?
PEAK stands for Public Energy Authority of Kentucky
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PEAK
We have 26 other meanings of PEAK in our Acronym Attic
- Philip Ewald Architecture, Inc. (Houston, TX)
- Physical Education Association of Ireland (est. 1968; Limerick, Ireland)
- Pressure Equipment Association, Inc. (Australia)
- Department of Physical Education and Kinesiology (California State University Bakersfield; Bakersfield, CA)
- Institute of Professional Education and Knowledge (Hong Kong)
- Parent Education and Assistance for Kids
- Programs in English at Komaba (University of Tokyo; Japan)
- Promoting Environmental Acoustic Knowledge
- Promoting Environmental Awareness in Kids
- Providing Energy Action Knowledge (environmental education)
- Process Engineering Analysis Kernel System
- Parent Education and Advocacy Leadership (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Parents Experiencing Adult Loss (bereavement support group; UK)
- People's Education for Action and Liberation (India)
- Phillips Exeter Academy Library (Exeter, NH)
- Plastic Engineering Associates Licensing, Inc. (Boca Raton, FL)
- Point, Evidence, Analysis, Link (literature)
- Plasma-Enhanced Atomic Layer Deposition
- Proclaiming Education for All
- Policy Ethics and Life Sciences (Research Institute; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Unocal Global Trade Signs 10-Year Deal With Public Energy Authority of Kentucky Unocal Global Trade, the energy trading and marketing arm of Unocal Corp.
9 /PRNewswire/ -- Marathon Oil Company said today it has signed a contract to provide long-term, firm natural gas supplies to the Public Energy Authority of Kentucky (PEAK), effective November 1, 1998.