On June 30, the Public Employment Relations Commission ordered the colleges to stop subcontracting out several jobs and to stop "obstructing" union requests for information.
What does PERC stand for?
PERC stands for Public Employment Relations Commission
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PERC
We have 92 other meanings of PERC in our Acronym Attic
- Portable Executive for Reliable Control (Java for embedded systems)
- Powered Emergency Release Coupling (valve for loading arms)
- PowerEdge Expandable RAID Controller (Dell)
- Practice Expense Review Committee (healthcare)
- Preferred Equity Redemption Stock
- Product Evaluation Resource Center
- Programmable Electrical Rule Checker (semiconductor)
- Propane Education & Research Council
- Property and Environment Research Center
- Public Employees Relations Commission
- Pulmonary Embolism Rule Out Criteria
- Physical Environment Research Center - Azecolab
- Pervasive Digital Healthcare (workshop)
- Port Elizabeth Regional Chamber of Commerce and Industry (South Africa)
- Psycho Engineering Research Center of Espoo
- Partnership for Environmental Research and Community Health (Florida)
- Peninsula Region Co-Housing
- Percentage of Eye Closure
- Plan Epargne pour la Retraite Collectif (French: Collective Plan for Retirement Savings)
- Platform for European Red Cross (Copenhagen, Denmark)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Arkell is a former chairman of the Cowlitz County Republican Central Committee, and was a commissioner on the Washington Public Employment Relations Commission.