Hager was the Chief Financial Officer of Nevada's Public Employees' Benefits Program and was responsible for the Program's $476 million annual budget which served 72,000 state and local government employees, retirees and dependents.
What does PEBP stand for?
PEBP stands for Public Employees' Benefits Program (Carson City, NV)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PEBP
We have 3 other meanings of PEBP in our Acronym Attic
- Probabilistic Exemplar Based Model (artificial intelligence)
- Problem Exists Between Monitor and Chair
- Problem Exists Between Mouse and Chair
- President Elect Barack Obama
- Psychological Effects-Based Operations
- Peculiar Estrogen-Binding Protein
- Polyomavirus Enhancer Binding Protein
- Posterior Episcleral Buckle Procedure
- Promoting Evidence Based Practice (medical research)
- Prophylactic Epidural Blood Patch
- Polyomavirus Enhancer Binding Protein 2
- Polyomavirus Enhancer-Binding Protein 2 Beta
- Performance Evaluation Board Report (NASA)
- Percutaneous-Endoscopic Biliary Stent
- Positive Effective Behaviour Supports (Canada)
- Potential Energy Boundary Surface
- Public Employees Benefit System (Nevada)
- Pulse Electron Beam Scanner
- Problem Exists Between Seat and Computer
- Problem Exists Between Seat and Keyboard
Samples in periodicals archive:
which operates the largest private Medicare health insurance exchange in the country and recently won the contract to provide its exchange technology and services to the state of Nevada's Public Employees' Benefits Program where it will transition eligible retired employees to individual Medicare supplemental plans.
The Public Employees' Benefits Program, the state's self-funded insurance plan, needs $611 million for the 2012-13 budget to maintain its level of services, but officials say the state can only afford to kick in what it did this past year, $500 million.
as third-party administrator for its Public Employees' Benefits Program (PEBP).
About State of Nevada Public Employees Benefits Program The Public Employees' Benefits Program provides health coverage for over 29,000 participants and their families.