The Public Employee Labor Relations Board said that a majority of the system's adjunct professors have voted to have the State Employees' Association represent their 557 eligible members.
What does PELRB stand for?
PELRB stands for Public Employee Labor Relations Board
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Polysilicon Encapsulated Local Oxidation (CMOS manufacturing)
- Personal Excess Liability Policy
- Pine Extensin-Like Protein (plant biology)
- Planned Educational Leave Program (University of California, Merced)
- Poland Efficient Lighting Project
- Police Executive Leadership Program (Johns Hopkins University; Baltimore, MD)
- Public Education Leadership Project (Harvard University; Boston, MA)
- Pace Environmental Law Review
- Packet Error Loss Rate (3GPP)
- Public Employment Labor Relations Act
- Peri-Ellipsoid Lymphocyte Sheath
- Peri-Ellipsoid Lymphoid Sheath
- Planning and Evaluation of Library Services (Library Leadership and Management Association)
- Postgraduate Education Loan Scheme (Australia)
- Professional Engineer and Land Surveyor
- Professional English Language Service (various locations)
- Private English Language Schools Association (Canada)
- Precision Emitter Location Strike System
- Polymer-Enzyme Liposome Therapy (cancer research)
- Practical English Language Teaching
Samples in periodicals archive:
A union attorney last week filed a complaint with the Public Employee Labor Relations Board alleging Allen attempted to tamper with an internal affairs investigation into a detective's behavior after the findings didn't corroborate Zamora's position in settling a tort claim filed against the city.
For any individual agency or bargaining unit to separate from the SEA, 30 percent of union-eligible employees must submit a petition to the state Public Employee Labor Relations Board.