The case studies presented originated with the Public Education Leadership Project, a partnership between Harvard Business School, the Harvard Graduate School of Education, and a network of urban school districts.
What does PELP stand for?
PELP stands for Public Education Leadership Project (Harvard University; Boston, MA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PELP
We have 8 other meanings of PELP in our Acronym Attic
- Process Engineering and Light Metals Centre (Australia)
- Pesticide Leaching Model
- Private Equity Leadership Network (business association)
- Pediatric Logistic Organ Dysfunction
- Polysilicon Encapsulated Local Oxidation (CMOS manufacturing)
- Personal Excess Liability Policy
- Pine Extensin-Like Protein (plant biology)
- Planned Educational Leave Program (University of California, Merced)
- Poland Efficient Lighting Project
- Police Executive Leadership Program (Johns Hopkins University; Baltimore, MD)
- Pace Environmental Law Review
- Packet Error Loss Rate (3GPP)
- Public Employment Labor Relations Act
- Public Employee Labor Relations Board
- Peri-Ellipsoid Lymphocyte Sheath
- Peri-Ellipsoid Lymphoid Sheath
- Planning and Evaluation of Library Services (Library Leadership and Management Association)
- Postgraduate Education Loan Scheme (Australia)
- Professional Engineer and Land Surveyor
- Professional English Language Service (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The program this fall will center on practical steps for implementing strategy in a nonprofit organization, and will be led by Stacey Childress, Lecturer in General Management at the Harvard Business School and a co-founder of the Public Education Leadership Project at Harvard University.
Peterkin helped form and launch the Public Education Leadership Project, a collaborative initiative by the faculty of Harvard's Business and Education Schools, to improve the administrative management and educational outcomes of urban school systems.