ROSIE Huntington-Whiteley and Jason Statham silenced rumours they are splitting with a very public display of affection in Paris.
What does PDOA stand for?
PDOA stands for Public Display of Affection
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of PDOA
We have 5 other meanings of PDOA in our Acronym Attic
- Public Disclosure Officer
- Publication Development Order (US Marine Corps)
- Publications Distribution Office(r)
- Publishing Distribution Office
- Purchase Delivery Order
- Pee Dee Orthopaedic Associates, PA (Florence, SC)
- Plan Dissemination OPORD/OPLAN Advisor
- Pokemon Den of Ages (online game)
- Porsche Drive-Off Assistant
- Pronounced Dead on Arrival
- Prescription Drug and Other Assistance Programs (Medicare)
- Procurement Documentation
- Plovdiv's District Oncologic Dispensary
- Para District Obedience Dog Club (Australia)
- Phelps Dodge Order Entry
- Philippine Department of Energy
- Proud Daughter of Eve (blog)
- Principal Direction of Force
- Partial Denture over a Fixed Bar (dental appliance)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A source close to the cricketer revealed to the Daily Telegraph that the couple, who is known for their public display of affection, are madly in love and they will marry for sure.
Yep, that's Public Display of Affection That Puts You Off Yer Chips.
Choice of jeans BIRMINGHAM'S High Street Dorothy Perkins is among a limited few to have received the new Public Display of Affection jeans range.
It depends on how public display of affection is defined.
PDA, here however, does not stand for Public Display of Affection, but for Public Display of Aggression.
An usher halted their public display of affection, and after a brief altercation, the ladies were ejected from the park.
The public display of affection drew an outcry among Hindu hard-liners, with rallies against the actors held in several cities.