She is a member of the Council of Foreign Relations and a member of the BPC's National Security Preparedness Group, the successor to the 9/11 Commission and 9/11 Public Discourse Project.
What does PDP stand for?
PDP stands for Public Discourse Project (public-private group on 9/11 awareness)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PDP
We have 346 other meanings of PDP in our Acronym Attic
- Programas de Desarrollo y Paz (Sanish, Colombia)
- Programmable Data Processor (Digital Equipment Corporation)
- Programmable Digital Processor
- Programmable Display Pushbutton
- Programmed Data Processor (DEC computer model/line)
- Progressive Democratic Party (various locations)
- Project Defined Processes
- Project Definition Phase
- Project Delivery Partner
- Proved Developed Producing (oil/gas reserves)
- Par Domain Protein 1
- People's Democratic Party of Afghanistan
- Personal Data Privacy Act of 1974 (medical records)
- Phase Doppler Particle Analyzer
- Physical Device Placement Aid
- Professional Darts Players Association (UK)
- Professional Decorative Painters Association
- Programmable Data Path Array
- Proprietary Data Protection Agreement (business contract clause)
- Personal Data (Privacy) Advisory Committee (Hong Kong, China)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 2005, the follow-up 9/11 Public Discourse Project found that the federal government had made "insufficient progress" in safeguarding the country against weapons of mass destruction.
The 9/11 Public Discourse Project, composed of former members of the 9/11 Commission, also identified information sharing as having made minimal progress since 9-11.
After leaving the Senate, he served on the 9/11 Commission and the 9/11 Public Discourse Project.
Earlier this week, the 9/11 Commission Public Discourse Project released its final report, "Final Report on 9/11 Commission Recommendations," which finds that the Administration and the Congress have failed to implement many of the Commission's recommendations to prevent or prepare for a terrorist attack.
Instead, they created an organization, called the 9/11 Public Discourse Project, to foster public education on terrorism.
Commission spokesman Jonathan Stull said the panel has created a nonprofit group called the 9-11 Public Discourse Project to raise money so commissioners can continue their work.
The following statement was issued today by Consumer Electronics Association (CEA(R)) President and CEO Gary Shapiro in response to the 9/11 Public Discourse Project Report that noted the need for additional spectrum to improve communications between first responders during an emergency: "The 9/11 Commission's nationwide public education campaign has underscored the need for making spectrum available to improve and enhance emergency communications among first responders.