org/contract/ Public Contract Law Journal (PCLJ) operations/lawjournal/journal.
What does PCLJ stand for?
PCLJ stands for Public Contract Law Journal (George Washington University Law School; Washington, DC)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Perfect Circle Letterboxing Guild (New Jersey and Pennsylvania)
- Poverty and Conservation Learning Group (International Institute for Environment and Development)
- Public Citizen Litigation Group
- Pacific Cataract and Laser Institute
- Park County Leadership Institute (est. 1996; Cody, WY)
- Philippine Christian Literature Inc.
- Plasma Cell Labeling Index
- Press Club of Long Island (Society of Professional Journalists)
- Protocall Technologs (stock symbol)
- Pima County Land Information System (Arizona)
- Pay Clerk
- Processor Clock
- Pensioners Consumption of Lipid-Lowering Drugs (pharmacological research)
- Pioneer Collegiate Lacrosse League (est. 1987)
- Primary Cutaneous Large-Cell Lymphoma
- The Postgraduate Certificate in Laws
- PC (Personal Computer) Lifecycle Management
- Poor Christian Liberation Movement (religious activist group; India)
- Principle of Conservation of Linear Momentum (physics)
- Program Committee for Leadership for Ministry