The class action lawsuit was originally filed in May 2008 by attorneys at Outten & Golden LLP and Public Citizen Litigation Group on behalf of Cherie Easterling of Bloomfield, the lead Plaintiff representing the class of women who were subjected to the discriminatory job application test.
What does PCLG stand for?
PCLG stands for Public Citizen Litigation Group
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PCLG
- Park Cities Learning Disabilities Association (Dallas, TX)
- Prototype Closed Loop Development Installation
- Packet Competitive Local Exchange Carrier
- Peritoneal Cavity Lavage Fluid
- Philadelphia Christian Leaders Fellowship (Pennsylvania)
- Planning and Conservation League Foundation (Sacramento, CA)
- Polk County Library Federation (Balsam Lake, WI)
- Portland Community Liberation Front (Portland, OR)
- Perfect Circle Letterboxing Guild (New Jersey and Pennsylvania)
- Poverty and Conservation Learning Group (International Institute for Environment and Development)
- Pacific Cataract and Laser Institute
- Park County Leadership Institute (est. 1996; Cody, WY)
- Philippine Christian Literature Inc.
- Plasma Cell Labeling Index
- Press Club of Long Island (Society of Professional Journalists)
- Protocall Technologs (stock symbol)
- Pima County Land Information System (Arizona)
- Public Contract Law Journal (George Washington University Law School; Washington, DC)
- Pay Clerk
- Processor Clock
Samples in periodicals archive:
Greg Beck is a staff attorney at Public Citizen Litigation Group, where he litigates issues of free speech, intellectual property, open government and consumer law.
Brian Wolfman, director of Public Citizen Litigation Group, said that the organization was "extremely gratified" that the Court "upheld the traditional right of patients harmed by defective and mislabeled drugs to sue drug companies to recover compensation for their injuries.
Sofaer * Robin Conrad, Executive Vice President of the National Chamber Litigation Center * Jonathan Adler, Case Western Reserve Law School's director of the Center for Business Law and Regulation * Brian Wolfman, Director of the Public Citizen Litigation Group, a national public interest law firm.
ACLU, EFF And Public Citizen File Briefs Supporting Time Warner Effort To Protect User Anonymity NEW YORK, June 3 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Subpoenas seeking the names and contact information of thousands of individual Internet users from their respective Internet service providers (ISPs) violate the individual users' rights to due process and anonymity, according to friend-of-the-court briefs filed late last night by the American Civil Liberties Union, the ACLU of the Nation's Capital, the Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF) and Public Citizen Litigation Group.
Greg Beck, a lawyer with Public Citizen Litigation Group in Washington, D.
They include: William Ruckelshaus with the Madrona Investment Group and the first Administrator of the US EPA, Patti Goldman with Earthjustice Legal Defense Fund and a former trade and environment litigator with Public Citizen Litigation Group, and State Representative Velma Veloria, Democrat from the 11th District, and current co-chair of the Washington House Economic Development, Housing and Trade Committee.
Paul Alan Levy, a lawyer with Public Citizen Litigation Group who represented the anonymous poster, said the ruling "is extremely significant because this is the first state supreme court to squarely decide which standards should govern John Doe subpoena cases.