The transfers, via the Public Benefit Conveyance (PBC) accords between the Navy and the island government, put the base airport and "radar hill" under the control of the Ports Authority.
What does PBC stand for?
PBC stands for Public Benefit Conveyance
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PBC
We have 333 other meanings of PBC in our Acronym Attic
- Principles of Building Construction (various locations)
- Pro Bass Challenge (celebrity fishing tournament)
- Pro Bono Consulting (Time Warner; est. 2005)
- Professional Business Consultants (Oak Bridge, IL)
- Program & Budget Committee
- Program Booking Center
- Provided by Client
- Providence Baptist Church (various locations)
- Public Background Checks (website)
- Public Benefit Corporation
- Public Building Commission
- Puebla, Puebla, Mexico (Airport Code)
- Pulivendula Branch Canal (India)
- Push Button Calibration (monitors)
- Push Button Controller
- Peripheral Blast Cells at Day 7
- Panhandle British Car Association (Florida)
- Performance-Based Contract Administration
- Peripheral Blood Catalase Activity (organ transplantation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Under the public benefit conveyance (PBC) program, state or local governments and certain nonprofits can obtain surplus real property for public uses.
These properties already have gone through utilization and public benefit conveyance screenings.