What does PBHJP stand for?
PBHJP stands for Public Behavioral Health and Justice Policy (University of Washington Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- PacifiCare Behavioral Health of California
- Primitive Baptist Heritage Corporation (San Antonio, TX)
- Principal Behavioral Health Care (Bethesda, MD)
- Peripheral Blood Lymphocytes of Healthy Donors
- Produce for Better Health Foundation
- President Benjamin Harrison Home (Indianapolis, IN)
- PacifiCare Behavioral Health, Inc.
- Perhimpunan Bantuan Hukum dan Hak Asasi Manusia Indonesia (Indonesian Legal Aid Foundation)
- Problem-Based Historical Inquiry (education)
- Pusat Bantuan Hukum Indonesia (Indonesian: Indonesian Legal Aid Center; Jakarta, Indonesia)
- Port-Bundle Host Key
- Players Ball Hockey League (Oakville, Canada)
- Pro Beach Hockey League
- Proposed Bottom-Hole Location (oil drilling)
- Pulaski Bank Home Lending (Overland Park, KS)
- Paris Bitter Hearts Pit (blog)
- Peripheral Blood Hematopoietic Progenitor (hematology)
- Perhimpunan Bantuan Hukum Rakyat (Indonesian: People's Legal Aid Society)
- Pit Bull Happenings Rescue (Florida)
- Photo Basophil Histamine Release Test