Despite this, state grantees have made great progress, including creating public awareness programs and online respite directories.
What does PAP stand for?
PAP stands for Public Awareness Program (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PAP
We have 456 other meanings of PAP in our Acronym Attic
- Projet Annuel de Performance (French: Annual Performance Plan)
- Prospective Adoptive Parent
- Prostate Acid Phosphatase
- Protected Audio Path (Microsoft)
- Provider Access Point (ITU)
- Psychiatry and Allied Professions
- Public Access Profile
- Public Administration Project
- Public Advisory Council
- Public Art Policy (various locations)
- Publicly Available Price (Cap)
- Publish Ahead of Print
- Pulmonary Alveolar Proteinosis
- Pulmonary Arterial Pressure
- Pulmonary Artery Pressure
- Purity, Aid, & Progress (Loyal Order of Moose)
- Purple Acid Phosphatase
- Push Access Protocol (WAP)
- Pokeweed Antiviral Protein from Seeds
- Pulmonary Artery Pressure to Systemic Artery Pressure
Samples in periodicals archive:
The conclusions include threat assessment, coordination and exchange of views through best practices, conducting exercises and the adoption of appropriate public awareness programs.
Liaquat National Hospital and Medical College will hold a public awareness program to commemorate WDD on Monday.
The move is part of an aggressive public awareness program on the ways to control the fatal disease," she was quoted as saying by KUNA.
The 2008 Travel Industry Association Odyssey Awards are recognized around the world as the premier awards program honoring the very best in the global travel and tourism industry, from marketing and advertising campaigns to public awareness programs.
MSPA was selected in a competitive process to administer the CAER meetings and will be responsible for requiring member pipeline operators to comply with federal laws mandating public awareness programs for emergency responders.
The Foundation supports an array of educational and public awareness programs designed to reduce fires and fire fatalities for both the public and for New York City firefighters.
In addition, public awareness programs on sporotrichosis prophylaxis are required.