The Public Authority for Consumer Protection had seized large amounts of expired confectionery at a shop and two stores of Dwarkadas Kalyanji Company based in Muttrah and Darseit suburbs of Muscat.
What does PACP stand for?
PACP stands for Public Authority for Consumer Protection (Oman)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PACP
We have 33 other meanings of PACP in our Acronym Attic
- Port Austin Community Players (Port Austin, Michigan)
- Pre-Authorized Check Plan
- Preapproved Advanced Cleanup Program
- Procedures for Assessment of Civil Penalties
- Project Analysis Collection Pack
- Promoting A Culture of Peace
- Prostatic Acid Phosphatase
- Provincial AIDS Control Programme (Pakistan)
- Public Access Computing Project (University of Washington; Seattle, WA)
- Public Affairs and Consumer Protection
- Proceedings of the American Catholic Philosophical Association
- Pediatric AIDS Chicago Prevention Initiative
- Philippine Association of Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Pseudomonas Aeruginosa Corpuscular Polyvalent Vaccine
- Pediatric Asthma Caregiver Quality of Life Questionnaire
- Circle City (New) Airport , Circle, Alaska, USA (airport code)
- Pacer International Inc. (stock symbol)
- Past Answer Call Redirection
- Patent Application Capture and Review (USPTO)
- Peer Assessment and Compliance Review
Samples in periodicals archive:
Muscat : The National Mineral Water Company, the leading mineral water producer of the Sultanate, said the company has received guidelines from the Public Authority for Consumer Protection (PACP) for revising the selling prices for its products.
They reviewed the efforts made by the CMA in coordination with the Public Authority for consumer Protection to take the corrective measure to reduce the auto spare parts prices to be in line with the price in the neighboring countries.
The Public Authority for Consumer Protection (PACP) had seized large amounts of expired confectionery at a shop and two stores of Dwarkadas Kalyanji Company based in Muttrah and Darseit suburbs of Muscat.
Dr Said bin Khamis al Kbi, chairman of the Public Authority for Consumer Protection, and Dr Salim Bin Sultan Al Ruzaiqi, ITA's CEO, were present at the event.
In view of the administrative inspectors found, the statement added that, this store also includes veterinary medicines, and the Ministry of Health has informed the Ministry of Agriculture and Fisheries about the report so that the second in its turn will take the appropriate measures to stop such offences, as the Public Authority for Consumer Protection has taken its actions on Tuesday: 5/2/2013.
Most food commodities maintained their stability in the survey of prices conducted by the Public Authority for Consumer Protection in the retail stores in Muscat recently.
Muscat : The fourth Comex Conference 2013 will take place today at the Grand Hyatt Muscat under the auspices of Dr Said bin Khamis al Kbi, chairman of the Public Authority for Consumer Protection (PACP).