11-Additional works for the supply of consultancy services for the quantity surveying for the Public Authority for Civil Aviation (RO 369,572).
What does PACA stand for?
PACA stands for Public Authority for Civil Aviation (Kuwait)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PACA
We have 65 other meanings of PACA in our Acronym Attic
- Phased Array Communications Antenna
- Physics and Chemistry of the Atmosphere
- Picture Agency Council of America
- Picture Archive Council of America (stock archives trade organization)
- Politica Agropecuaria Comun Andina (Spanish)
- Post Adoption Contact Agreement (legal document)
- Priority Access and Channel Assignment
- Product Assurance Checkout Area
- Propulsion and Control Assembly
- Provence Alpes Côte d'Azur (France)
- Enhanced Priority Access and Channel Assignment Supplement Service
- Pennsylvania and Central Atlantic Areas (YMCA leadership school)
- Port-Access Coronary Artery Bypass
- Pennsylvania Association for College Admission Counseling
- Peterborough Architectural Conservation Advisory Committee (Ontario, Canada)
- Pakistan Association for Continuing Adult Education (literacy)
- Pacific Fleet Advance Headquarters (US Navy)
- Pacific Air Forces
- Pacific Air Forces Manual
- Pacific Air Forces Pamphlet
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Public Authority for Civil Aviation has advised the public to take full precautions during rains by staying away from the wadis and low-lying areas.
The forecast by Directorate-General of Meteorology and Air Navigation (DGMAN) of the Public Authority for Civil Aviation showed that Oman would be influenced by a low pressure system and unstable weather conditions all through Saturday and Sunday.
The new operating schedules of airlines companies in Kuwait International airport were approved for the next winter season by the Public Authority for Civil Aviation (PACA).
The Public Authority for Civil Aviation and Meteorology said in a statement there is possibility for sporadic rain with varying severity that may be sometimes with active winds, hailstorm and streaming of wadis in the North A'Sharqiyah, the South A'Sharqiyah, the A'Dakhiliyah, Muscat, the South Al Batinah, the North Al Batinah, the Al Buraimi and the A'Dhahirah Governorates.
Muscat : The Directorate-General of Meteorology and Air Navigation (DGMAN) at the Public Authority for Civil Aviation issued a statement yesterday informing the public that a low depression is taking place over the seas which would affect the weather conditions in the Sultanate today and tomorrow.
The agreement was inked at the end of two-day talks at the premises of the Public Authority for Civil Aviation (PACA) between aviation authorities of the sultanate and India.
RELATED ARTICLES: British firm bags $330m Oman Airports contract | TPS begins work on new buildings at Oman airport | Four firms bid for $100m Oman airport project The Public Authority for Civil Aviation (PACA) is developing plans for a major Aviation School City in Adam in Dakhiliyah Governorate and is expected to begin construction of the project in 12 to 18 months, Oman Daily Observer reports.