Why would our honourable public attorney's office take up such cases in the first place rather than dismissing it outright and considering it as a joke?
What does PAO stand for?
PAO stands for Public Attorney's Office (Philippines)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PAO
We have 164 other meanings of PAO in our Acronym Attic
- Program Analysis Office
- Programme Authorising Officer (EU programs)
- Project Action Officer
- Project Administration Office(r)
- Property Accounting Office
- Provider Access Organization (healthcare)
- Psychiatric Assignment Officer
- Public Affairs Office(r)
- Public Aircraft Operations
- Public Assistance Officer (US FEMA)
- Publication Assistée par Ordinateur (French: desktop publishing)
- Partial Pressure of Oxygen in Arterial Blood
- Partial Pressure of Oxygen in the Alveolar Gas
- Pulmonary Arterial Oxygen Tension (pulmonary function measurement)
- Pressure of Arterial Oxygen to Fractional Inspired Oxygen Concentration
- Plantes Alimentaires Ouest-Africaines
- Party Association of Berlin
- Post Academisch Onderwijs Belastingwetenschap (Dutch: Postgraduate Education Tax Science; Netherlands)
- Precision Aerobus
- Pennsylvania Alpaca Owners and Breeders Association (Pennsylvania)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But the public attorney's office says "students have constitutional and legal rights for freedom of religious expression," according to spokeswoman Uranija Pirovska.
Public Attorney's Office chief Persida Rueda-Acosta has also pushed for the re-opening of the case, for another reason.
1 million (this amount does not include certain applicable adjustments) as of December 31, 2008 (the "Unsettled Amount"), because of divergent interpretations between the Registrant and the Public Attorney's Office of the State of Sao Paulo (the "Public Attorney's Office") relating to the calculation and eligibility criteria applicable to the Benefits.
Persida Rueda-Acosta, head of the Public Attorney's Office (PAO), and Robert Reyes, dubbed the "running priest" accompanied five complainants, who included Shaine Lee Valdez, 3, Karylle Anne Ungsod, a one-year-and-seven-month-old child, Arlene Clarin, 45, Whilmore Hibe, 29, and Jocelyn Ungsod, 27.