BergDavis Public Affairs (BDPA) is a leading California public affairs and government relations firm based in San Francisco specializing in targeted government, community and media relations campaigns designed to assist businesses, government agencies and non-profits with reputation management, crisis communications, community outreach, media relations, lobbying and a host of other strategic public affairs needs.
What does PAGR stand for?
PAGR stands for Public Affairs and Government Relations
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PAGR
- Pan Asia Gaming Network
- Philadelphia Anti-Graffiti Network (est. 1984; Philadelphia, PA)
- Project Appraisal Guidance Note (UK)
- Periodiek Arbeids Gezondheidskundig Onderzoek (Dutch: Periodic Health Research Work)
- Planning and Governance Office (Civil Aviation Safety Authority; Australia)
- Profile Alignment Group for Office Document Architecture
- Pigs Are Good People (blog)
- Port Aggregation Protocol (Cisco)
- Philadelphia Area Group Psychotherapy Society (Wynnewood, PA; American Group Psychotherapy Association)
- Pennsylvania Association for Government Relations (Harrisburg, PA)
- Pre-Targeted Antibody Guided Radio Immuno Therapy
- Pan American Group for Rapid Viral Diagnosis
- Palo Alto Girls' Softball (California)
- Peace and Global Studies (Earlham College; Richmond, IN)
- Pelvic Anatomy and Gynecologic Surgery (symposium)
- Pennsylvania Gourd Society
- Philadelphia Area Girls Soccer
- Province of Alberta Graduate Scholarship (Alberta, Canada)
- Partnership Group for Science and Engineering (Canada)
- Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology Special Interest Group (American Society for Reproductive Medicine; Birmingham, AL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Contract renewals and expansions * American Council of Engineering Companies (ACEC), the business association of America's engineering industry, has renewed its contract for public affairs and government relations services.
Terrey has served as senior member of the firm's public affairs and government relations practice since 2002.