Toshikazu Isomura, Counsellor, Head of Public Affairs Section, congratulated the students and also expressed his hope that they would come back to Pakistan to utilize the knowledge and expertise that they would acquire in Japan for the future development of Pakistan and that they would always become bridges of friendship between Pakistan and Japan.
What does PAS stand for?
PAS stands for Public Affairs Section
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PAS
We have 688 other meanings of PAS in our Acronym Attic
- Proteggere Avvertire Soccorrere (Italian: Protect Alert Rescue)
- Protein A Sepharose (microbiology)
- Proud Arabian Stallion (Breyer mold)
- Provider Access Switch
- Provoked A Smile
- Pseudo Aircraft Simulation
- Psychology, Anthropology and Sociology (University of Waterloo; Canada)
- Public Access System
- Public Accountability Statement (corporate responsibility)
- Public Address System
- Public Art Studies
- Publicly Approved Submitter
- Publicly Available Specification
- Push Application Server (BackWeb Technologies)
- Pan American Satellite 1
- Psychiatric Assessment Schedule for Adults with Developmental Disability
- PDES Application Protocol Suite for Composites
- Pulmonary Adenoma Susceptibility 1
- Personal Application System /2
- Pacific Air Services Alliance
Samples in periodicals archive:
Toshikazu Isomura, Counselor, Head of Public Affairs Section, congratulated the students and also expressed his hope that they would come back to Pakistan to utilize the knowledge and expertise that they would acquire in Japan for the future development of Pakistan and that they would always become bridges of friendship between Pakistan and Japan.
Dim Sovannarom, chief of the public affairs section of the U.
The presentation, which took place yesterday, was organized by the US Embassy Kuwait Public Affairs Section in coordination with GUST's American Corner.
CAIRO: The US Department of State is authorizing voluntary departure of dependents - spouses and children - and non-emergency employees from Egypt, Elizabeth Colton, press attache, public affairs section at the US embassy in Egypt, told Daily News Egypt.
Roohullah Ahmadzai, in charge of the public affairs section of the chamber, said foreign countries were deliberately exporting cheaper products to Afghanistan to undermine the local economy.
Gates' memo states that "prior to interviews or any other means of media and public engagement with possible national or international implications, all component leaders or their public affairs officers must notify" the defense secretary's public affairs section.
The band was born two years back when Robert Shultz, senior facility manager at the American Embassy, got together with Peter Eisenhauer, who works with the Public Affairs section at the American Center.