In the Birmingham community, Grinney serves on the boards of the Public Affairs Research Council of Alabama, the Birmingham Civil Rights Institute, and the Birmingham Business Alliance.
What does PARCA stand for?
PARCA stands for Public Affairs Research Council of Alabama (Samford University; Birmingham, AL)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PARCA
We have 7 other meanings of PARCA in our Acronym Attic
- Program on the Analysis and Resolution of Conflicts (Syracuse University)
- Progressive Aircraft Reconditioning Cycle
- Protected Area for Resource Conservation (Vietnam)
- Public Access Resource Center
- Public Administration Research and Consultation Center
- PACS Administrators Registry and Certification Association
- Patient Access to Responsible Care Act
- Performance Assessment and Root Cause Analysis (US DoD)
- Program for Arctic Regional Climate Assessment
- Provincial Association of Residential and Community Agencies (Canada)
- Parabolic Aluminized Reflector (canrefers to the lighting instrument that houses the PAR)
- Parallel Can (theatre light)
- Partnership for Assessment of Readiness for College and Careers
- Precision, Accuracy, Representativeness, Comparability and Completeness
- Pan African Roman Catholic Clergy Conference
- Precision, Accuracy, Representativeness, Completeness, Comparability and Sensitivity (Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection)
- Property Assessment Reporting to Centralize and Evaluate Liability
- Partial Clover (as opposed to a rotary)
- Pak Arab Refining Company
- Parallel Computing (Conference)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He currently serves as Chairman of the Leadership Alabama Board of Directors and is a director of the Public Affairs Research Council of Alabama.
A member of the company's internal Quality Council, she is also a member of the Public Affairs Research Council of Alabama (PARCA) Roundtable and the Operation New Birmingham Marketing Advisory Committee, as well as of the Public Relations Society of America and International Association of Business Communicators.