With offices in 85 countries, Ipsos delivers insightful expertise across six research specializations: advertising, customer loyalty, marketing, media, public affairs research, and survey management.
What does PAR stand for?
PAR stands for Public Affairs Research (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PAR
We have 454 other meanings of PAR in our Acronym Attic
- Project for Attorney Retention (San Francisco, CA)
- Proposal Analysis Report
- Protease-Activated Receptor(s)
- Protective Action Recommendation
- Proven Acceptable Range
- Provider Application Router (Flatrock)
- Pseudoautosomal Region
- Psychological Assessment Resources, Inc.
- Public Administration Reform
- Public Affairs Representative
- Public Automatic Routing
- Pulse Acquisition Radar
- Purchase After Requisition
- Purchase And Retire
- Purchase Authorization Request
- Push and Release
- population attributable risk percent
- Protease Activated Receptor Type 1
- Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire
- Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire for Everyone (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Students, academics, and individuals working in public administration will find this text to be a comprehensive examination of the state of modern public affairs research and theory.
Ipsos member companies offer expertise in advertising, customer loyalty, marketing, media, and public affairs research, as well as forecasting, modeling, and consulting.
It is the fourth annual analysis of key trends in Minnesota's dynamic health care market produced by the Citizens League, a non-profit public affairs research organization in the Minneapolis-St.
Indeed, in the grand scheme of things, donations to public affairs research, lobbying, and litigation organizations account for just a small part of the typical company's philanthropic budget.
With offices in 84 countries, Ipsos delivers insightful expertise across six research specializations: advertising, customer loyalty, marketing, media, public affairs research, and survey management.
Before making the transition to corporate public affairs research, he led efforts for some the nation's leading Republican candidates and also served as Deputy Director for polling for Senator Bob Dole's 1996 presidential campaign.
As a multi-specialist research company with an unrivalled portfolio of research experience, its 1,000 clients benefit from specialist knowledge drawn from five global practices: public affairs research, advertising testing and tracking, media evaluation, marketing research and consultancy, customer satisfaction and loyalty.