CAPTION(S): Russell Lawson, public affairs manager FSB Wales with the questions put to the major parties
What does PAM stand for?
PAM stands for Public Affairs Manager
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PAM
We have 418 other meanings of PAM in our Acronym Attic
- Programmable Authentication Module
- Programme Against Malnutrition (Lusaka, Zambia)
- Programme Alimentaire Mondial (French: World Food Program)
- Progressive Asset Management (Financial West Group)
- Project Administration Manual (various organizations)
- Project Ares Mod (gaming)
- Promise Array Management
- Protected Areas Management (conservation)
- Proud Arabian Mare (Breyer mold)
- Proud Army Mom
- Published Application Manager (Citrix Metaframe Utility)
- Pulmonary Alveolar Macrophage
- Pulse Adapter Module
- Pulse Amplifier Modulation
- Pulse Amplitude Modulation
- Pupil Adjust Mechanism (used on telescopes)
- Purpose, Audience, Message (writing goals model)
- Tyndall AFB-Panama City Airport (Panama City, FL)
- Payload Assist Module, Delta-class
- Pulse Amplitude Modulation Ultra-Wideband
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mark represents the energy/ minerals sector, and serves as Alaska public affairs manager for Anadarko Petroleum Corp.
The group published a top 10 of "non-jobs', including street football co-ordinator (almost pounds 20,000 a year), European programme policy officer (up to pounds 37,109), community space challenger co-ordinator (up to pounds 33,777) and public affairs manager (up to pounds 45,189).
It is a one-stop shop for Information Systems Information Technology (ISIT) and a team of specialists that will deal directly with the customers," says Norma Hughes Howard, communications and public affairs manager.
For more information, call FDOC Public Affairs Manager Andrew Meadows at (863) 499-2516 or visit http://www.
said Greg Schowen, public affairs manager for American Medical Response, the ambulance company that employed Sprinkles for 10 years.
Not long after that, Matthew received a call from Deano Orr, public affairs manager for International Paper (IP) in Raleigh.
Rod Griffin, public affairs manager for Experian credit agency, says many consumers don't realize that a Chapter 7 bankruptcy will remain on a credit report for 10 years, while a Chapter 13 bankruptcy will stay for seven years.