Edie Fraser is president of Public Affairs Group, Inc.
What does PAG stand for?
PAG stands for Public Affairs Group, Inc. (Washington, DC)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PAG
We have 227 other meanings of PAG in our Acronym Attic
- Product Assurance Group
- Produzione Agricola (Italian: farming oroduction)
- Program Activity Group
- Program Administration Goup
- Program Advisory Group
- Program Analysis Group (various organizations)
- Programa de Alta Gerencia (Spanish: Advanced Management Program)
- Project Advisory Group
- Protective Action Guideline
- Protein Advisory Group
- Public Affairs Guidance
- Peoples Assembly for Genuine Alternatives to Social Apathy (Philippines)
- Philippine Atmospheric Geophysical and Astronomical Services Administration
- Pagtutulungan sa Kinabukasan: Ikaw, Bangko Industriya at Gobyerno
- Periaqueductal Gray Including the Nucleus Raphe Dorsalis
- Polish American Golf Association (est. 1997)
- Private Attorney General Act of 2004 (California)
- Proliferation-Associated Gene A
- Public Address and General Alarm
- Public Administration Graduate Association (student organization)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nasdaq:IVIL), the leading online women's media company, today announced that it has acquired control of Public Affairs Group, Inc.
These are but two of many findings from a recently released report, "Best Practices in Global Communications," prepared by the Public Affairs Group, Inc.