Brandeis Center for Human Rights Under Law, the American Islamic Congress, the Muslim Bar Association of New York, the Muslim Public Affairs Council, Brandeis University, Boston College, UCLA School of Law, Texas Wesleyan School of Law, the U.
What does PAC stand for?
PAC stands for Public Affairs Council (Washington, DC)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PAC
We have 1063 other meanings of PAC in our Acronym Attic
- Proxy Automatic Configuration
- Prudential Assurance Company (UK)
- Pseudo-Associative Cache
- Public Access Catalog
- Public Access Center
- Public Accountants Council (Canada)
- Public Accounts Committee (UK)
- Public Advisory Committee
- Public Affairs and Communications (various organizations)
- Public Affairs Committee
- Public Archives of Canada
- Public Art Commission (various locations)
- Public Assistance Coordinator (US FEMA)
- Pulmonary Artery Catheterization
- Puntland AIDS Commission (Somalia)
- Purdue Anime Club (Purdue University; Indiana)
- Political-Military Anchor Desk and COE Complex Humanitarian Emergency Support Test
- Pacific-10 Conference
- Patriot Advanced Capability - 2
- Patriot Advanced Capability - Phase 3
Samples in periodicals archive:
Wright, who serves on the Public Affairs Council National Board of Directors, is moreover engaged with Habitat for Humanity, serves as a board member for the Ronald McDonald House, Oklahoma City Community Foundation, Friends of the Oklahoma History Center, Oklahoma City Rotary Club and Free to Live animal sanctuary.
Groups at the meeting included the Islamic Society of North America, the Muslim Public Affairs Council, the Sikh American Legal Defense and Education Fund, the Interfaith Alliance, and the Shoulder to Shoulder campaign.
The Muslim Public Affairs Council (MPAC) called on US Defense Secretary Robert Gates to immediately withdraw from combat use equipment found to have inscriptions of Biblical references after it emerged that Trijicon has contracts to supply over 800,000 of the sights to the US military.
The Muslim Public Affairs Council (MPAC) is an organization run and funded solely by American Muslims, and which believes that Muslims in America can have a positive and reformist voice in national and international discourse.
David Hoile, the head of a pro-Khartoum lobby group, the European-Sudanese Public Affairs Council, said: "The perception in Khartoum is that the ICC is on dodgy ground legally.
No sooner had Mr Woolas, by now supported by many from the medical profession, spoken than the Muslim Public Affairs Council was decrying him as racist and Islamaphobic.
But the Muslim Public Affairs Council called for him to be sacked, adding: "These comments are racist and typical of the Islamophobia we have witnessed recently.