TORONTO, May 11 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Sun Life Financial's 2008 Public Accountability Statement, Commitment.
What does PAS stand for?
PAS stands for Public Accountability Statement (corporate responsibility)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PAS
We have 688 other meanings of PAS in our Acronym Attic
- Protected Aircraft Shelter
- Protected Areas Strategy (forestry industry)
- Proteggere Avvertire Soccorrere (Italian: Protect Alert Rescue)
- Protein A Sepharose (microbiology)
- Proud Arabian Stallion (Breyer mold)
- Provider Access Switch
- Provoked A Smile
- Pseudo Aircraft Simulation
- Psychology, Anthropology and Sociology (University of Waterloo; Canada)
- Public Access System
- Public Address System
- Public Affairs Section
- Public Art Studies
- Publicly Approved Submitter
- Publicly Available Specification
- Push Application Server (BackWeb Technologies)
- Pan American Satellite 1
- Psychiatric Assessment Schedule for Adults with Developmental Disability
- PDES Application Protocol Suite for Composites
- Pulmonary Adenoma Susceptibility 1
Samples in periodicals archive:
Philippines National Red Cross Blood Drive where the Company provided a corporate donation, food for donors and Red Cross medical staff, and employees and agents who in addition to giving blood, gave their time and energy working side-by-side with the Red Cross medical team to help collect some 700 units of blood for ailing Filipinos and victims of accidents and natural disasters The Public Accountability Statement also highlights the company's general contributions to the economy, and its commitment to sound corporate governance, employees, consumers, and the environment.
TORONTO, May 5 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Manulife Financial Corporation's 2008 Public Accountability Statement, detailing the Company's philanthropic and sustainability efforts, is now available for download at http://www.
s 2005 Public Accountability Statement, Building Healthier Futures, is now available at http://www.