As an SEC registrant, Freddie Mac will file periodic financial disclosures with the SEC under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, and the company's annual, quarterly and current financial reports will be available on the SEC's EDGAR public access system.
What does PAS stand for?
PAS stands for Public Access System
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PAS
We have 688 other meanings of PAS in our Acronym Attic
- Prosperity Automated System (marketing system)
- Protected Aircraft Shelter
- Protected Areas Strategy (forestry industry)
- Proteggere Avvertire Soccorrere (Italian: Protect Alert Rescue)
- Protein A Sepharose (microbiology)
- Proud Arabian Stallion (Breyer mold)
- Provider Access Switch
- Provoked A Smile
- Pseudo Aircraft Simulation
- Psychology, Anthropology and Sociology (University of Waterloo; Canada)
- Public Accountability Statement (corporate responsibility)
- Public Address System
- Public Affairs Section
- Public Art Studies
- Publicly Approved Submitter
- Publicly Available Specification
- Push Application Server (BackWeb Technologies)
- Pan American Satellite 1
- Psychiatric Assessment Schedule for Adults with Developmental Disability
- PDES Application Protocol Suite for Composites
Samples in periodicals archive:
1980s and 1990s Despite a 1979 Supreme Court decision that struck down the 1972 FCC ruling, cable expanded rapidly; city and town governments were able to demand access channels and financial support for public access systems as part of contract negotiations with cable companies, and public access grew.
By mandate of the Florida Legislature in 2000, the Florida Integrated Public Access System (IPAS) will allow businesses and citizens to conduct statewide searches of official records throughout the state.
Tyler's proposed solution will allow us to run more efficiently internally as well as provide a web-based public access system that will be of great benefit and service to attorneys and the public.
By partnering with Delphi and using its own dual floppy disk drive computer (with no hard drive), BCE could post its database of products on a public access system for the world to see.
RIG initially developed its web site as an open public access system for commercial real estate information to co-market its private CoStar network.
Mike is one of only a handful of industry experts who have real-life experience in successfully developing and implementing large-scale e-filing and public access systems for the legal community," said Michele Vivona, chief operating officer of the LexisNexis electronic filing organization.
Johnson has served on the boards of directors of various start-up companies and is considered an industry expert in the field of public access systems and the application of flat display technology in network-based digital advertising systems.