TETRA is also used by Public Access Mobile Radio (PAMR) Operators.
What does PAMR stand for?
PAMR stands for Public Access Mobile Radio
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of PAMR
We have 6 other meanings of PAMR in our Acronym Attic
- Philippine Association of Meat Processors Inc.
- Plastics and Materials Processing Industry Training Organisation (Manukau City, Auckland, New Zealand)
- Program Approved Materials and Processes Selection List
- Pure and Applied Mathematics Quarterly (journal)
- Merrill Field Airport (Anchorage, AK; airport code)
- Pennsylvania Military Reserve
- Policy Area Mobility Review (Montgomery County, MD)
- Post-Auricular Muscle Reflex
- Posterior Auricular Muscle Response
- Private Access Mobile Radio
- Pulse Amplitude Modulation Range
- Performing Artists Media Rights Association
- Palo Alto Medical Reserve Corps (Palo Alto, CA)
- Philadelphia Area Marriage Resource Center (Spring House, PA)
- Pan-Asia Market Research Institute (Beijing)
- Peripheral Adapter Module Replacement Item
- Pan-African Media Research Organisation
- Pacific Armies Management Seminar (US DoD)
- Passive Acoustic Monitoring System (NASA)
- Passive Aerodynamic Magnetic Satellite
Samples in periodicals archive:
The iDEN solution is a digital trunking system that provides push-to-talk, telephone interconnect services, and packet data to digital Public Access Mobile Radio (PAMR) users and commercial and industrial system customers.
The MSS-C platform supports a range of radio standards including Code Division Multiple Access (CDMA) Public Access Mobile Radio (PAMR) and aligns with future all-IP evolution, thus eliminating the need for costly upgrades.
Technopol International, company with 35 years experience in foreign trade, is the holder of country wide license for operation of public access mobile radio network in Slovak republic.
TETRA is the ETSI digital mobile radio communication standard designed to meet the needs of users of both private and public access mobile radio networks (PMR and PAMR).
Nasdaq:NNM:GOTK) (Pacific:GEO) and RWE Telliance AG announced today that they have executed a memorandum of understanding to merge their German public access mobile radio networks, RegioNet and TERRAFON Bundelfunk, respectively.
s only nationwide public access mobile radio provider and currently provides wireless services to over 50,000 business users.
National Band Three (NB3): National Band Three is Britain's only national public access mobile radio network providing both voice and data services.