The program will support connection to the network of 450 rural municipalities; - creation of Internet public access centers at Kyrgyz post offices worth $1.
What does PAC stand for?
PAC stands for Public Access Center
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PAC
We have 1064 other meanings of PAC in our Acronym Attic
- Project Approval Committee
- Proprietary Article Certificate (India)
- Prosecutors Advisory Council
- Provider Advisory Committee
- Provincial Armed Constabulary (India)
- Provisional Acceptance Certificate (construction contracts)
- Proxy Automatic Configuration
- Prudential Assurance Company (UK)
- Pseudo-Associative Cache
- Public Access Catalog
- Public Accountants Council (Canada)
- Public Accounts Committee (UK)
- Public Advisory Committee
- Public Affairs and Communications (various organizations)
- Public Affairs Committee
- Public Affairs Council (Washington, DC)
- Public Archives of Canada
- Public Art Commission (various locations)
- Public Assistance Coordinator (US FEMA)
- Pulmonary Artery Catheterization
Samples in periodicals archive:
For several years, the Mayors Office of Contracts ("AMOC") has been operating a computerized Public Access Center (1) to provide interested parties with onsite access to the City's automated Vendor Information Exchange System (AVENDEX@).
In addition, a handful of Internet cafes have opened in the capital, as well as public access centers at the Assad National Library and the international airport in Damascus.
QPTV is the largest of the five public access centers in the City of New York.
There, they can register to use the free Public Access Center or fill out an account application to become a Lombard account holder.
Over 500 public access centers were set up in rural and remote areas of the country.