Table 4 presents the unadjusted and adjusted beta coefficients (for continuous outcomes) and odds ratios (for dichotomous outcomes) for psychosocial working conditions.
What does PWC stand for?
PWC stands for Psychosocial Working Conditions (UK survey)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PWC
We have 169 other meanings of PWC in our Acronym Attic
- Primary/Program Work Code
- Prince of Wales College (former school, Charlottetown, PEI, Canada)
- Prince William County (Virginia, USA)
- Principal Warfare Commander
- Proceed with Caution
- Professional Wedding Consultant
- Professional Women Controllers, Inc. (air traffic control specialists)
- Professional Women's Caucus
- Professionals in Workers' Compensation
- Prototype Window Class (computing)
- Public Warehousing Company (of Kuwait)
- Public Works Canada (Government of Canada)
- Public Works Center
- Public Works Construction (standard specifications)
- Public Works Contractor
- Purcell Wilderness Conservancy (provincial park; Canada)
- Physical Working Capacity at 170 beats /minute
- Physical Working Capacity at a Heart Rate of 170 Beats Per Minute
- Paragliding World Cup Association (est. 1990)
- Park West Community Association (Chantilly, VA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to the latest Psychosocial Working Conditions (PWC) survey, around 13.